Monday, December 28, 2009

Don't go....Caro & Blake

Josh, Steve, Lance & Casey
Amy, Paxton & Me
Jarrod & Blake chowing down on some wings
Pax, Amy, Jami & Ginny
Blake & Josh
Courtney, Me, Jenny, Lauren & Lauryn
Lauryn choking Jenny to get in the picture :-)
Courtney & Ben
Me and Josh
Lindsay & Jason
Casey & Josh
Steve & Lance
Caro, Lance's girlfriend, and friend from high school
Shelly and her husband, Caro & Blake
Paxton
Jenny's so cute preggo!
Jenny, Blake & Lauren
The girls minus Suzie
Pax & Amy
Me, Jenny & Caro
Lauryn ordered fish and chips.....it was the biggest piece of whole fried fish I'd ever seen!
Caro, Me & Blake
Me, Courtney, Caro, Lauryn
Lauryn, Courtney & Me
Courtney & Me
Ben & Lauryn
Me, Courtney & Lauryn

Sunday night we had a going away party for Caroline and Blake. They are moving to Oklahoma b/c Blake got a job as the assistant golf coach at Oklahoma University. He has been out there since August, but Caro is moving out the beginning of this year. We had a great time at RiRa Irish Pub. I will definitely miss them!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That's exciting that you got caught up! I'm stealing these! I'm looking forward to seeing you Monday!