Friday, December 17, 2010

A verse for me

Today I was doing my homework for the Believing God, Beth Moore study that I am doing with the girls from my small group. And God definitely spoke to me through it. Love it when he does that! This verse jumped out at me! Thought I would share :-)

Yes, and I will continue to rejoice, for I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance! I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death. Philippians 1:19-20

Also, my cousin Cheri shared this post with me. It was encouraging for me to remember the REASON for Christmas!

http://www.incourage.me/2010/12/when-youre-not-ready-for-christmas.html

2 comments:

ma said...

Love it Summer. That verse alone is enough to rejoice over greatly. Thanks for sharing.

chesedb said...

MMmmmm Word!