Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Josh turns 30!!!

Melanie & Chrissi
Samuel, Seth & Holly
Luke relaxing in the pool
Matching tattoos
Tom & Colton
Matthew & Jr
Ashley, Melanie & Chrissi
Patrick & Chesed
Jason, Josh & Casey
Seth & Holly
A Ok
Not sure what I'm doing in this picture
This is the new (to us) kitchen table that Josh's parents got us for our birthdays (even though mine's not until November) We LOVE it!! Mom got us the placemats/napkins and napkins rings to go on it.
Samuel trying to teach Chesed how to shake it :-)
Thinking man's pose
Neighbors and Chesed & Patrick
Josh, Lance & Me
Me & Nicole
Jason & Tom
Melanie & Josh
Some of the guys
Me & Chesed
The cake
Seth, Josh & AJ
So VERY happy to be 30
Ahhh newlywed bliss
Patrick looking very mischievous
Not sure what Blake is whispering into Josh's ear
James & Luke
Bobby & Me
Josh & Buff
Me & Josh
Andrew, Natalie & Tonya
Melanie & Tom
Becky, Chrissi, AJ and Bobby
Casey & Caroline
Suzie, Me, Chesed & Nicole
LOVE Suzie's face in this one....just not sure who she is giving the evil eye to
Samuel & Luke
Blake & Caroline
Caroline, Lance and Lance's really nice friend
Patrick & Courtney
Casey, Jason, Josh, Me, Holly & Seth
Me & Josh
Seth & Me
Ashley & Colton

Friday was Josh's 30th birthday and we celebrated just the 2 of us that night with a hotel stay and dinner at Killer Creek, one of our favorite steak places. Yum! Saturday he played tennis, I studied/went to the lab and then we all met at the pool to hang out. I tried to study a little there but that didn't really work out. Chesed and Patrick came in town for the festivities and it was really good to see them! Saturday night about 45 people met at Pappasitos for dinner to celebrate Seth and Josh turning 30. It turned out really well, and I was so glad that many people got to come on such short notice. Our waitress was wonderful! It was a fun weekend of celebration. Sunday we celebrated Father's day with Josh's family. And last night we celebrated with my family. Mom cooked a wonderful dinner of veggies and homemade ice cream.

On a different note, school is still VERY busy. I have about 6 things every week and at least 1-3 tests per week so it is always something. If I haven't talked to you in a while, sorry! Please don't take it personally, I haven't really talked to many people except the girls in my classes. I had my first day of clinicals on Friday, and I was able to give an injection, yep to a real person :-) It wasn't to bad. She even said she didn't feel it. Gotta go study for a midterm tomorrow!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you updated...I have been missing you. Good pics and glad everything is going well with school.
Love ya.

The Burfitt's said...

ahhh your first injection!! That right there is one reason I am not meant to be a nurse... :) Way to go!!

MJN6 said...

Glad you all had a fun celebration. Keep up the good work in school.

The Kimmels said...

I was probably giving the evil eye to the waitress who was charging $50 per pitcher!! ha

Kristin said...

Happy B-day Josh! Glad school is going well!

chesedb said...

So glad we got to come! Love you guys!

Chrissi said...

we had so much fun last weekend! looking forward to another fun saturday this week! good luck with school :) you're doing great!