On the VERY crowded marta trainFriday night I headed down to Atlanta to spend the night with Mom, Daddy and Luke in a hotel room right off 10th and Peachtree. I thought since I was staying down there I wouldn't have to wake up so early....well Mom woke up at 3:30 and decided to have a whisper conversation with Daddy, problem was we are all with 10 ft of each other so I can hear every word....so ended up getting up earlier than I would have had I stayed in Woodstock :-) They had a great view and it was very convenient to just walk down the street to the marta station to ride to the start. We met up with Suzie, Jenny and her parents and one of their friends. The race was a lot of fun! Thanks Jenny for getting us numbers and shirts from Waffle House!!! Thanks Mom and Daddy for cheering us on!!
















3 comments:
Thanks for letting me slow you down during the race!! :) It was so much fun yesterday. Can you email the photos to me through kodak or one of those sites so I can order prints for the scrapbook? THANKS!!! love ya!
Daddy and I had so much fun. Thanks for staying with us.
Looks like so much fun! Wish I could have been there! See you this weekend! :)
Post a Comment