
PJ was worn out on the way home from the Braves game

Even at the game....wore himself out trying to get to those french fries

Scot, Jami and PJ

Jami and PJ

Me and Maddux

He wasn't to sure about the pools, but he finally got in them. He would just stand in them though

LOVE HIM

I was trying to get him to look at the camera by enticing him with a french fry :-)

He made friends with this 10 yr old golden retriever that sat next to us

Look at PJ checking out Scot's hotdog

Chillin at the Braves game

Maddux wasn't cooperating with getting a picture

Watching the game

It was a perfect day for Bark in the Park, not to hot and very breezy. Maddux did great.

Scot and PJ

Cheese
Yesterday, Jami, Scot, and I took our dogs to the Braves game for Bark in the Park. I wasn't sure how it was going to work, but it was a lot of fun. Perfect weather. And the Braves came back to win in the last inning!!
2 comments:
How interesting. Looks like Maddux was a good dog.
So fun! I've always wanted to try that with Chulo.
Post a Comment