Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sweet Jackson Paul!

How sweet! He definitely has Kelly's nose!
I look gross, but thank goodness it is all about Jackson!
Look at that double chin!
J for Jackson, she has cute blue/green/white bedding!
So organized!
Nice glider, with a sweet Jackson pillow
Kelly & Brian painted this tree. Wow!!

Josh and I took dinner to our friends Kelly and Brian that just had a baby right before Christmas. Jackson Paul has grown and I think he definitely looks most like Kelly (and her brother AJ)! He is so precious, and she looks great for having just had a baby 3 weeks ago. She is already in her pre-pregnancy jeans. I know, disgusting:-) I took some pictures of her nursery b/c it is SOOOO cute. She is in charge of helping me decorate my nursery whenever that time comes. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

sara jackson said...

He is so BIG!! Such a cute little baby. I can't believe I don't get to help with your nursery (don't you think I am a wonderful decorator...ha!)