
The joke was we looked like a christmas tree!Friday night, Sara and I had a night out. We had appetizers at Noche, which was probably the best part of the night. I introduced Sara to the yummy plantains! We then went next door to Tavoli. It was pretty good, but we both decided next tme we would go back to South City Kitchen for their goat cheese fried green tomatos. We then met Mom to go see Baby Mama, but after 10 minutes, it hit a little to close to home so we left and we shopping instead. It was a fun night!! Saturday morning we hit up some yard sales, but didn't really find anything, except I got a punching bag. I can't wait to use it with my pink boxing gloves (thanks Jenny)!
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Sister's night out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It was so much fun!! Thanks for always finding a way to get me out of the house. Please email me the pictures. Thanks so much!!
I enjoyed being with you all. Thanks for letting me crash you and Sara's night out. Love you MOM
You both look so pretty! It was good to see you for a couple minutes-literally-this past week! Have a good day!
Nothing like sisters. So glad you had a chance to spend some time together. You both look beautiful as usual. LOVE YOU ma
That sounds like a great time for you gals. Glad you enjoyed the time out.
Glad you had such a nice weekend!
Glad you had a good night out! And, I am so proud of your grades!
Post a Comment