Patrick & Chesed
They have the same hair :-)
Mom is trying to grow her hair out, it was a little crazy today :-)
Me & Daddy
Lovebirds
All four of usTo catch all of you up to speed on this romance, Chesed and Patrick were acquaintances at the Cove Camp in North Carolina, where we would go every summer growing up. Chesed even worked there as a counselor a couple of years, so that is where they met. After 10 years, they reconnected on Facebook, and hit it off immediately. I guess it was love at first "facebook message". They talked on the phone, and after a few weeks decided they needed to meet to see if the connection was there in person. He flew down to Florida and the chemistry was there. Last Tuesday, I get an email from Chesed saying "Patrick and I don't like being apart after 10 years, so can we meet at your house this weekend?" So we are going to be out of town on Friday, but I come back on Saturday morning to meet this Mr. Right. We have lunch at the Fickle Pickle in Roswell, then they go shopping. It was nice to get to visit with them. They are wasting no time in talking about marriage and even picking a date (not sure if that is still up for debate), but they are looking at sometime next spring.
Click here to vote for them to win a Dream Wedding
2 comments:
We use to have the same eyebrows too until I started waxing mine. I got my hair cut. Love you MOM
I can't believe you got your hair cut!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment