
Bryce, my sweet sweet 1st nephew is 9 years old. I am a little late posting this as I went down there Feb 26-27, but I've been on spring break and haven't hardly been on the computer.

Some of his friends at the birthday party at the park right behind their house

Sydney....such a mess!

It wasn't that cold, the way Mom is dressed you'd think we were in alaska :-)

Landon has a special place in his heart for Maddux. BFF's!!

Bryce had been saving money since last year and he bought a computer with his money

Sydney poo not your best hair day :-)

The boys

Birthday waffles!!!

Brothers

They were delicious!

Happy Birthday to Bryce

Landon drew him a picture for his birthday

Me & Bryce

9 years old! And a huge gator fan....as you can tell. Ma and Auntie are loving it and got him the shirt and the visor for his birthday. Friday, Feb 26th I headed down to Valdosta to visit Sara, Ryan and the kiddos. I hadn't seen them since New Years which is WAY to long. We had a great visit, celebrating Bryce's birthday and eating yummy food as always.
3 comments:
Sorry we missed you. Loved the pics of Sydney...her hair is hilarious!
They are so stinkin' cute it makes my eyes water! Congrats to Bryce for saving his money and buying a computer. That is awesome! I also love the photo of Sydney with messy hair. HA! I look like that some days. MISS YOU!!!
Great Pictures. Thanks Summer
Post a Comment