Monday, April 28, 2008

Dinner with Dobbs

Sorry I am a little behind! Saturday after my class Josh and I headed over to Amy & Brad's to fix them dinner and hang out with Paxton. We had so much fun! Paxton is such a good baby. He doesn't cry unless he's hungry or getting his diaper changed, and he is eating really well. He is so precious. Here are some pics.

5 comments:

ma said...

He is sooooooooooooooo cute. LOVE YOU ma

sara jackson said...

Gotta love that bulb syringe. They are wonderful but my kids hated them. He is so precious. Amy, you are doing a wonderful job. I can't wait to see him plump up because I am sure it will not take long. From everything I hear he is eating great!!! Keep the pictures coming.

The Kimmels said...

That is one handsome husband you have...oh, and Paxton is cute too! ;)
He makes the cutest faces!

MJN6 said...

He is really a cute little fellow and Amy looks good. You are so thoughtful in all your food preparations for everyone.

Amy said...

We really enjoyed yall coming over, and the food was absolutely DELICIOUS!! You are too sweet! Thank you for being so considerate, and such a great friend! Paxton has already gained 10 ounces since these pictures!!! :-)