So I go to the grocery store after work today and the parking lot is pretty full. I take the first parking space that I come to, which is the second furthest one away from the front. I notice as I am walking in that this van has been waiting on a parking space 2 places in front of an open one. If the lady had just parked in the open one that was 2 spaces further away should could have already been out of the car and in the store, but instead she waits for a space 2 spaces closer. I mean I understand this if it is raining, but seriously will 5 steps kill you????
8 comments:
i think that was my husband...he drives me crazy. i am always like can't we just walk but oh no, we have to circle and circle!
ha! I love Stephanie's comment! I hate it when people do that it drives me nuts-o!
I think that was me waiting for the space two spaces closer to the door. LOVE, Auntie
That reminds me of our rainy day in London when the Tube was shut down... you know the rest :) Love you!
That's why half our population is overweight. ;o
people are querky! and not to mention LAZY!!!
It is amazing what people will do to get out of a little work. That always irritates me so bad. That and people that drive with the blinker on for like 5 miles before actually turning.
that was just a funny post, i laughed out loud at your annoyance to the other car.
Post a Comment