Friday, June 6, 2008

Just what the doctor ordered...

Jami and the parrot were practically inseparable

Getting tshirts
We took a couple of pictures when we first arrived with our hair down.....it very shortly went up.
Note Stegall's face....
Courtney, Me & Jami
I'm so ticked this guy crashed our picture
Jenny, what is that face for??

Last night I went to my 2nd Jimmy Buffett concert. The first one we survived a major thunderstorm, but made some great memories (We missed you other 4 girlies). This time no rain, but MAN, was it HOT!! So I deemed this one Heat Wave Buffett! We got out there at 4:00 along with thousands of our closet friends in a gravel parking lot with VERY limited shade. We had so much fun playing corn hole and walking around looking at all the crazy people! The concert was fabulous, and we all sweated about 10 gallons....we were looking very lovely by the end of the concert. But I did get a tshirt, THANKS JENNY!!

A couple of my favorite quotes of the night,

Lauryn "OMG, I can't believe I just used a double negative!"

Summer to Lauryn, "Are you crying or are your eyeballs sweating?"
I took over 200 pictures....I'll put some in a slideshow!

2 comments:

sara jackson said...

Love the parrot!! Looks like you girls had a good time.

Anonymous said...

Best night of my entire life. You guys are the best :)

BUFFETT 4-EVA!!!

Jenny :)