Jeb in the mullet wig
Franklin in the mullet wig
Buff, Caroline & Me
The girls
Hello, white trash!!
Yes that is real facial hair
So HOT!
Buff in the mullet wig
Jeb was a big fan of Buff in the mullet wig
Chrissi's rockin mullet
Chrissi & the host/hostess. Great Party Jack & Lindsay!
The original mullet guy
Gernatt family photo
Rebecca & Chrissi doing the robot
Me & Josh
OH, SNAP!
Mel & Tom
The girls!
Buff had a black eye :-)
Matthew....all from his closet
Our invite & cute letter for Burfitt
Chrissi, Buff & Me
Ashley, Chrissi, Elizabeth & Me
Elizabeth
Opening gifts
Our napkins with letters attached
One centerpiece
The other centerpiece
The mantle
We found these cute letters at TargetFriday, I worked most of the day getting stuff ready for the shower at my house on Saturday morning. But that night we went to the usual El Jinete for dinner then over to Lindsey & James to watch the presidential debate. I wish they would actually say stuff when they talk instead of just talking around issues. Ugh. Anywho, I got up early to run on Saturday before coming back and kicking into full gear to get everything done for the wedding shower for Josh's sister Buff at 10:30. I could NOT have done it without Chrissi. The theme was an ABC shower, which I'd never heard of, but apparently you assign a letter to each person coming and they have to bring a gift that starts with that letter. I was a little worried at first about decorating and not making it look like a baby shower, but I think we did great (even if I do say so myself)! She got lots of nice stuff. After cleaning up after the shower, I went over to Lindsey's because she was dressing me for Chrissi's (Josh's sister) housewarming party that night. It was a themed housewarming...a White Trash Bash. It was so much fun! And hilarous to see all the outfits. My outfit/hair was based on the character Joy, from My Name is Earl. Today we played tennis, and won! And we are taking dinner over to our friends Drew and Rebecca. Their little boy, Eli was born on September 22nd. That pretty much sums it up.
8 comments:
I love the White Trash photos. What a great party idea!
I know you are exhausted after such a busy weekend. Sounds like everything went well. I love you and hope you have a good week. Love MOM
Josh looks hilarious! Ryan and I laughed so hard when we saw these pictures. The shower looks great!
#1: Summer don'tcha know that you shouldn't share mullets, you could get lice.
#2: Looks like two very unique parties were happenin' that weekend...
#3: Josh and the facial hair is just too much!!! Haha! looks like a really 'rocking' party
Those photos are HILARIOUS!
You Gernatts are one creative bunch!
We should definitely steal that party idea. Oh, and Josh looks HOTT with a mullett.
bahahaha...what a fun-filled Saturday!!
I'm tired just reading about your weekend. You just have too much energy. Pass some of it down this way. Glad you all had so much fun.
LOVE YOU ma
O M G !!!!!!!! I canNOT believe how trashy y'all were! Geez Louise--what a sight! I mean down to Mr.Gernatt and his Mel tattoo... I just don't think I can look at any of you the same again... because it looked like you all REALLY enjoyed it! ;)
Post a Comment