Monday, March 3, 2008
First Alta Tennis Practice
So I decided that I would play tennis this season. I have been wanting to start playing but had never gotten hooked up with a team. So I am playing womens doubles. I have to admit I was a little disappointed because our coach did not show up. I was looking forward to getting some good practice in. We just played 3 games and then rotated out. We played for about 1.5 hours but it didn't seem like that long. We only have 2 courts so we each had to sit out some. Overall I was pretty pleased with my performance for not having picked up a tennis racket in probably 2 years. I definitely was not the worse one! I am excited about the season. Our first match is March 16th!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Summer, you are into everything. that tennis will be good for you. Enjoy it. LOVE YOU ma
summer i am playing too, maybe we will play each other!
Good for you!
OoohH! I want to play! I was on an all women's team last year and we were kicked off so I haven't gotten to play in a while! We'll have to hit some balls sometime!
I didn't know you played tennis...I have always wanted to but the few times I tried I always hit the ball behind me and over the fence? I have no idea????
Good job! Get all that action in before Kids...then they become the action!:)
I agree with Ma you are into everything. You make me tired just thinking of all you do:) Good luck with tennis.
I'm sure you will be as good at tennis as you are at everything else!
if you ever want to make it to dville to pray with us let me know. but it is quite a trek i guess.
I'm really going to need you, Suzie and Stephanie to at least alternate if you aren't going to blog everyday. :) Me and my cup of coffee are ready for a new morning read...
Post a Comment